IBM Filing Assistant ???

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Sat Mar 19 15:54:19 CST 2005

  I'm pretty sure that I have an original IBM Filing Assistant SW package.
That would at least allow you to read the disk. You should be able to
"print" to a ASCII file. Then you can then import it into anything that you
like.

  OR

  Have you looked at the raw data files? Is the data readable? if so how
are the fields delimited? I used to convert a lot of raw files to other
formats using Lotus 123 V2.01 and Dbase II+. Even if they can't read the FA
database directly, they have a LOT of options in their Import commands. You
can import data from fixed width fields or fields delimited with ANY
character without much trouble.

   Joe