Apple Gift Catalog

Tom Peters tpeters at mixcom.com
Thu Mar 24 12:13:08 CST 2005

I have an open source print driver for winders that makes a pdf out of
anything you can print. It acts like a printer to any win program that can
print.
http://sector7g.wurzel6.de/pdfcreator/index_en.htm

At 11:59 PM 3/23/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Side note, are there other options for creating a pdf
>like this or is getting my own copy of Acrobat it?
>
>Thanks

[Science] The only possible interpretation of any research whatever
in the 'social sciences' is: some do, some don't. --Ernest (1st Baron)
Rutherford (1871-1937)
tpeters at nospam.mixcom.com   (remove "nospam") N9QQB (amateur radio)
"HEY YOU" (loud shouting)  WEB ADDRESS http//www.mixweb.com/tpeters
43° 7' 17.2" N by 88° 6' 28.9" W,  Elevation 815',  Grid Square EN53wc
WAN/LAN/Telcom Analyst, Tech Writer, MCP, Cisco Certified CCNA