monitor question (problem diagnosis)

Chris M chrism3667 at
Sun Nov 6 19:18:31 CST 2005

I forget. What does a single vertical line in the
middle of a display indicate? It might be something
entirely different from an image that collapses into a
horizontal line, but I seem to remember one of them
representing a definitive component failure. If it
makes a difference, the unit is a compact Mac, a
Classic I think. Can any (and all) *new* display
components still be had for such a unit. Substitutes?
Reasonable facsimiles? Yo thanks.

Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click.

More information about the cctech mailing list