Discharging a VT100 CRT

Julian Wolfe fireflyst at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 9 16:51:13 CST 2005

Yep, you know your stuff Allison.  C102 and 103 are both 50v caps according
to the schematic.  Should I replace them with equivalent electrolytic 100v
caps?  I'm not an electrician, but I've built working stuff with a soldering
iron when given the right parts.

If I can build this into a better VT100 and not have to open it again for a
good long time, it'll be worth my time and trouble now.