New here...

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Nov 13 02:05:58 CST 2005

>Hi, by the standards of what I've seen here, I'm a computer novice,
>but probably no less zealous! I've got a few questions:
>Is this starting a new thread?
>And, how do I respond to a specific thread? I've got an operating
>HP7596A, and a parts plotter (not 7596A) that's pretty much picked
>over,but I wanted to respond to the question/thread about the
>HP7345A.
>Thanks for any help.

Welcome to the list.  Of course you realize that we're all quite mad here :^)

Yes, this is starting a new thread.

As for replying, just hit reply on whatever email client you're using
while reading the message you wish to reply to.  This is a mail list,
and the email client should handle directing it to
cctalk at classiccmp.org with the appropriate subject header.

		Zane