ZX80 - was: SN76477N

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Thu Nov 10 12:52:29 CST 2005

On 10/11/05 17:53, "a.carlini at ntlworld.com" <arcarlini at iee.org> wrote:

> I have no idea about fair, and you are on the wrong side of the
> pond for it to be worth my while trying to con you out of it
> (although, if you're willing to pick up the shipping, do let
> me know :-)), but the last couple I saw on ebay went for about
> £200 or so. Back in the dot-com boom I saw one go for £400.

Typical epay prices for ZX80s range from about ukp75 for a fairly battered
example (dirty, stained case, broken corners etc) through ~ukp120 for a
clean one with manual and PSU to about ukp200 for a good condition boxed
one. There's occasionally a bidding war when a pristine white one appears in
its shipping box - remember there was no retail box - and the price can
still hit well over ukp300.

Mine was ukp10 but it didn't have its manual :oD