VCF 8.0 Pictures

'Computer Collector Newsletter' news at computercollector.com
Wed Nov 9 18:56:16 CST 2005

That's an original Google server from Boris Debic (who works at Google).

Not truly vintage in my opinion, but still quite interesting.

>>> did nobody truck in any big stuff?

I think the working Babbage machine replica counts as big stuff!

Alas, it's true, VCF was light on Big Iron this year.  But for those who
haven't ever attended, don't let that scare you off.  This year was just a
fluke.

I promise Big Iron at VCF East next spring!!