More old stuff

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Thu Nov 10 12:25:26 CST 2005

On 11/10/2005 at 10:05 AM Peter C. Wallace wrote:

>That brings back memories!

(double-entendre intended?)

>Once wirewrapped a 32M byte RAM card for my Technico 9900 card
>using MB8107s salvaged from bad Amdahl cards. Last of the unmuxed DRAMS I
>think...

I believe you're right--12 address lines, 1 data in and 1 data out line.

The 4060's were also used on the old MITS Altair 4K DRAM card.  Miserable
things--they had a tendency to change contents when RESET was toggled.
3-supply chips at that +12, +5 and -5 if memory (!) serves.

Cheers,
Chuck

Cheers,
Chuck