570+ Old Home Computers for Sale

First Kart-Inn info at fki.be
Thu Nov 10 17:15:21 CST 2005

Well...Adrian, nice to hear that, although...how do you know I'm not a
crook? Not that I am of course, but did we ever do business before?
Oh...and for those not 100% certain of my honesty, I think my Ebay feedback
might help...100% positive feedback and 444 (nice nr. isn't it) different
people gave their opinion about me. My name on Ebay is ChaosDM

Dimitri