semi-homemade micro

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Mon Nov 14 06:35:05 CST 2005

On Sun, 2005-11-13 22:02:51 -0500, Allison <ajp166 at bellatlantic.net> wrote:
> >Extracted from the FAQ:
> >http://linux-vax.sourceforge.net/newfaq/newfaq.html
>
> Yes!  Finally.  I'd been looking at the linix will be on VAX
> for over 10 years and it's finally comming around.

If you like, you'd work on the web pages. I try to update the "News"
page every now and then, but I admit I regulary forget about it...

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O