local demolition of SAGE building

John Boffemmyer IV john_boffemmyer_iv at boff-net.dhs.org
Mon Nov 14 07:12:53 CST 2005

I had brought it up actually. It was (has been gone for a little
while now) the one located at Stewart International Airport/Air
National Guard Base - New Windsor/Newburgh, NY (boasts two of the
larger airstrips in the US, #3 or #4 for landing the space shuttle,
etc, etc.) It is also home to the 105th.
-John Boffemmyer IV