(pdp8) anyone assemble focal on {u,li}nix?

Brad Parker brad at heeltoe.com
Mon Nov 14 09:34:13 CST 2005

Has anyone successfully assembled pdp-8 focal with one of the unix pal's?

I was fooling around and grabbed the focal sources and pal.  I had to
fix a few minor things but I got it to assemble.  But it doesn't run.

Just curious if anyone else had tried this.

I suppose I could fire up tss/8 and run pald :-) Does tss/8 run on any
of the emulators?  (but then, hmm.. how to get the output back off the
virtual disk)

ok, os/8 might be a better choice... is focal known to build cleanly there?

-brad