PDP-8 OS/8 Disk Image Problems

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Wed Nov 16 01:42:39 CST 2005

  Hi,

I used the following entry lines and successfully copied DECtapes.

set df enable
att dt0 os8.tu56
att dt1 os8drv.tu56
att .....                 (what ever other drive you use)

Then it is striaght forward: boot dt0, and access dt1.
The "tape names" (os8.tu56 and os8drv.tu56) should be substituted
by the names of the files that you use, of course :-)
I don't know much of pdp8's, there are others that know a lot more!

  success,

- Henk, PA8PDP

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.