Can anyone identified these old water chillers ?

Bob Bradlee Bob at BRADLEE.ORG
Wed Nov 16 11:48:20 CST 2005

I have been attempting to identify some early CPU coolers, At first I was led to believe
they were off of an IBM system, I have not found any IBMers that could identify them.

I am now thinking they may have been fabricated for any water chilled system,
they may have been a retrofit for an air cooled system in a water chiller enviroment.

>From the size of the feed lines, this was a low pressure high volume chiller, and there
were between 30 and 40 of these hanging on the system doors.

Here is a link, if anyone recognize them, I am sure Lew (the owner) would love to know as
would several others who are equally baffled.

http://www.ibm-collectables.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album07

Bob Bradlee