CP/M 2 - what's its legal status?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Nov 22 23:37:58 CST 2005

On 11/22/2005 at 9:18 PM Fred Cisin wrote:

>... just to add to the bad news,...
>I've seen numerous TM100-4M drives that were labelled TM100-4  !
>So, a visual inspection may be inadequate to identify it.

Vector Graphic was suprisingly stubborn about retaining the 100 tpi HS
format long after it had become passé.  I've had HS 100 tpi diskettes
from the Vector 4.  I think Vector used some Micropolis drives and some
Tandon.  They may have also used some MPI drives in the 100 tpi format.

What I can't explain are the small cables between the RAM cards in the
middle of the card cage and whatever the cards are at the rear.

Cheers,
Chuck