PDP-11/03 basic questions

Charles charlesmorris at direcway.com
Mon Nov 21 19:12:40 CST 2005

Today I powered up the "new" 11/03-L, with which I have absolutely
no experience. The POWER OK light blinked slowly on and off for a
while and then went out. Now it doesn't come on at all. The top
card in the cage, though, has a row of red LED's and a large green
one, all of which are lit.

Power supply is H7861, cage is BA-11SA.

The cards from top to bottom are:
M8189
2 Mb Clearpoint memory card (don't see a model number)
M8061
M7957
M8053
Dilog CQ 1610 card (what is it? Many 2861 PLCC chips in sockets)
M8029

I didn't see a lot of 11/03 manuals on the bitsavers site. Before
I do a lot of searching and headscratching, can one of the -11
gurus tell me what kind of beast I've got here? Or point me to the
appropriate manuals?

thanks
Charles