OLD Mac SCSI hardware

Adrian Graham witchy at binarydinosaurs.co.uk
Wed Nov 30 13:54:08 CST 2005

On 30/11/05 00:52, "Teo Zenios" <teoz at neo.rr.com> wrote:

> Any mac collectors or all around packrats happen to have a manual or driver
> software for a 1991 Micronet NuPort II NUBUS SCSI card?
> I want to know what the switch block called HOST ID D0-D7 needs to be set to
> in my IIfx. Drivers or a manual would be a definite plus also.

I'm guessing that's going to be the SCSI ID of the card itself so if you've
only got a couple of SCSI devices to connect to it you could use the default
SCSI host id of 6.....at the end of the day as long as each device connected
to the card has a different number to the card itself you'll be OK for a
basic setup.