USB Stuff

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 16:15:24 CDT 2005

> Mostly true, but there now are white LEDs that don't use phosphors,
> just a well chosen combination of several LED colors that create the

I've seen DMD (and I think conventional) LED packages containing a red, a
green and 2 blue LED dice. I assume the 2 blues was to get adequate
intensity of that colour. And I believe by controlling the currents
through the LEDs you could get any colour, including white.

> appearance of white -- just as your computer display does.

Actually it doesn't. I am looking at a monochrome green screen at the
moment. OK, I do have colour monitors around here....