8" floppy system needed to recover old game data

Joe R. rigdonj at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 08:54:56 CDT 2005

At 01:24 PM 10/6/05 +0200, you wrote:
>Sorry, Denmark....
>
>He could use DHL, they are very reliable.
>I dont think anyone is going to log a conversion system to the US. It
would be
>cheaper for him to take a plane to Denmark, and have a nice weekend in
>Copenhagen, while I hopefully do the job.
>
>The only "local" one I can think of from the top of my head, is Sellam Ismail

  Frank McConnel and others are in the same area but i don't know if Frank
has anything CPM. Dave Mabry frequently recovers CPM files using his
MDS-220 (so could I if I dug mine out :-/ ) but he's in Detroit. Can the
computer museum at Moffet Field recover them? They're less than a hour's
drive from SF.

    Joe