PDP-11 Hard Drives

Allison ajp166 at bellatlantic.net
Thu Oct 6 08:17:24 CDT 2005

>Subject: PDP-11 Hard Drives
>   From: Madcrow Maxwell <madcrow.maxwell at gmail.com>
>   Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 08:40:54 -0400
>     To: cctalk at classiccmp.org
>
>I've been looking for a list of the various hard drive units available
>for the PDP-11 and their capacites, but have not been able to find one
>online. Can anybody help me out here?

Reason is your asking too broad a question.

PDP-11 was a series of CPUs/systems that used at least 4 busses and
an even greater array of storage facilities over the period from 1970
to current(yes current!).  So to even start answering the question.

What cpu or bus?  Or what time period?  Fixed or removable?

Allison