System 23 Data Master information

Shannon Spurling shannon068 at centurytel.net
Sun Oct 9 07:45:16 CDT 2005

Hi, I'm new to the list, but not new to classic computers.
I picked up a rare beast (Apparently) years ago when I bought a System
23 tower system at a thrift shop years ago, and it's been sitting in my
basement for a few years after a rough life in makeshift storage. I want
to see if I can get this thing cleaned up and running, but there's no
system 23 docs, much less even any acknowledgment of there being a
tower format for that system. Any help would be appreciated, but
schematics would be the best.

Thanks