PCs that support only one floppy drive in hardware

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Sun Oct 9 11:29:07 CDT 2005

Allison declared on Sunday 09 October 2005 10:39 am:
> >Though, I'll have to say that I've never seen a PCI card with a
> > floppy controller on it (well, um, other than the Catweasel, of
> > course).
>
> I have a few and JDRmicrdevices still sells them.

They don't list any on their website.  They have ISA floppy controllers,
and PCI IDE controllers, but no PCI floppy controllers.

In fact, I can't find any from a google search or eBay search either.

I guess it's possible that they have existed, but I can't find any
reference to anyone actually *selling* them.  Can you come up with a
link to one?

Pat