A few items for sale

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Thu Oct 13 08:11:15 CDT 2005

> Sorry.  I know that clicking a link is just *so* hard.  :)

It is if you read your mail off-line using an e-mail program. You have to
dial up to the ISP, run a web browser and type in the link.

Remember that in the UK, there is a minimum charge for a phonecall no
matter how short. This doesn't matter to me if said call is actually
worth making, but I am not going to waste time and money on the off-chance.

Can people posting e-bay references _please_ say what they are. Something
like 'PDP11 boards' or 'Apple //e + monitor' or something like that. Just
so we know if it's possibly going to be of interest.