luddites!

Douglas Taylor dj.taylor at starpower.net
Fri Oct 14 19:19:29 CDT 2005

I remember the very bitter labor union battles the typesetters had with the
Washington Post in the 1960's.  It was a fight over 'computerizing' the
typesetting process, come to think of it the computers were probably
PDP-8's.  [just to keep it on topic]
A number of people lost their jobs to technology, but what a technology!

Doug