Bell and Howell "Digital Video Presentation" system

Jules Richardson julesrichardsonuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 08:47:41 CDT 2005

We've just been offered one of these - I'm assuming (awaiting further
details) that it's a rebadged Apple II Plus, as in:

http://oldcomputers.net/bellandhowell.html

... but that doesn't mention the "Digital Video Presentation" side of
it, or even any video extras over and above what the II Plus has.

Anyone know any more details? Did Bell and Howell ever do any other
computer-based systems?

I will get some more info from the owner (and they have the full doc set
apparently), but I'm being impatient :-)

cheers

Jules