Short review of $550 power cord plus a new SWTPC 6800

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Oct 22 17:49:28 CDT 2005

On 10/22/2005 at 5:00 PM Kelly Leavitt wrote:

>Wasn't it "The Marching Morons" by C. M. Kornbluth

Sounds like it could be (without looking).  The story evolves that our hero
devises a scheme to rid the world of morons by starting a program to
colonize Mars.  Of course, the rockets never reach Mars, but the fake mail
and tall tales keep the rockets full of volunteers.  Right at about the
point where the whole scheme succeeds, our hero finds himself shanghaied on
such a rocket...

Cheers,
Chuck