FlashManager 2000

Robert Feldman r_a_feldman at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 24 21:46:41 CDT 2005

Bruce,

Take a look at
http://www.teampctechnology.com/product_detail.php?id=298

and

http://www.smartm.com/product/m_tech.cfm#1
for information that might be useful (though you might already know about
the second company).

There is a program called CardWizard 2000 (retail price $70) that might work
for you, at
http://www.systemsoft.com/l-2/l-3/products-cardwizard2000.htm

Bob

Message: 11
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:51:33 -0700
From: "Bruce Lane" <kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com>
Subject: FlashManager 2000
To: cctech at classiccmp.org

Hi, group,

	I've been making some progress on getting this mysterious Intel PCMCIA
FLASH
card I've got to where I can read it. I've discovered, so far, that Intel
sold
their FLASH card business to another company some years ago (Centennial
Technologies). Shortly after that, Centennial went up in a metaphorical ball
of
flames, and a company called Smart Modular Technology, based in Fremont, CA,
bought them up.

	Up until a few years ago, SMT made available a free utility called 'Flash
Manager 2000.' Said utility could read both Intel linear FLASH cards and
Centennial's.
<snip>