IBM S/60 5362 and others need homes

g-wright at att.net g-wright at att.net
Fri Sep 2 01:39:17 CDT 2005

Hi,

Still trying to find homes for a few pieces. These are
all on .....Death Row..... and need to go soon.

One is a IBM S/60  5362  Looks complete with 8"
floppy and hard drive. Has 2 manuals inside the cover
This is a Desk side size box.  I have not tested it in
any way.  No terimal included.

Quite heavy. local pick up only.   75.00

Grahman Magnetics (Carlisle) "Magtape Inspector IV"
Tape evaluation system.
This is a Vacuum column Mag tape tester with lots of
LED's and LED read outs.  Also has a built in printer
for the results.  Puts on quit a show when running.
Works

Quit heavy, local pickup only.  Free

4) DEC HSC systems no hard drives  models 60 to 90

very heavy, local pick up only .  Free

I'm located in Kent, WA.  south of Seattle

Thanks, Jerry

Jerry Wright
JLC inc
253-854-9601 PST Wk days