Various Macs for Sale

Vintage Computer Festival vcf at siconic.com
Wed Sep 7 18:31:28 CDT 2005

I have the following Macintosh computers for sale.  These are mostly more
recent models but there are some going back into the II series.

All these systems are in anywere from good to poor condition, with the
majority being in good condition.  Most are complete, but I haven't looked
inside, and I haven't powered up anything.  Some are yellowed.  Some are
pristine.  If you're interested in a particular model, ask and I can tell
you the condition.  In some cases there are multiple units of the same
model, with the condition varying among them.

Here's the deal:

1. $10 each plus shipping.
2. If you want me to inspect any system for any reason (other than
reporting on general condition), add $10.
3. If you want me to test a system, add $25.  "Testing" will consist of
turning it on and seeing if it boots into an OS, or in the case of older
systems with no internal hard drive, I'll turn it on and see if it goes
"boop!"
4. Take the entire pallet (55 computers total) for $100 plus freight.

The answer to all other questions follows this list of models available
(number in parenthesis is quantity available):

II Series

IIci (2)
IIsi
IIvx (2)

Quadra Series

610 (2)
605 (2)
650 (3)
950

Centris Series

610 (3)
650 (2)

Performa Series

600
631CD (2)
636CD (2)
6115CD (3)
6116CD
6290CD
6370CD

PowerMac Series

6100/66 (2)
6400/180
6500/250
7100/66 (3)
7100/66AV
7200/75
7500/100 (6)
8100/100
8500/120 (2)
9500/120
9500/132 (4)
G3 (6)

Misc

Newer Technologies MAXpowr (240-266Mhz G3 Processor for NuBus)
Newer Technologies Dt351c (2)

The answers to all questions:

1. What ... ?

I DON'T KNOW.

Check http://www.lowendmac.com or justfuckinggoogleit.com.

Feel free to cross-post this to the LEM Swap List.