Help scrounging in England

Colin Eby ceby2 at csc.com
Sat Sep 17 13:43:43 CDT 2005

Folks,

I've been posted to England for a bit, and I wondered if maybe one or two
of the UK list members would give tips on good sources for systems and
components in the South East.  I collect mainly IBM midrange, Atari and
UNIX flavours, but I'm toying with learning PDP11.  Are there any good
swap-meets, favorite skips, etc. you could clue me into?

Thanks,
Colin Eby -- ceby2 at csc.com  -- tel. 01252 813921 -- mobl. 07917 643 322
CSC - EMEA Northern Region  - C&SI -Technology Architect

for such purpose.