Creed Envoy teleprinter

Geoffrey Thomas geoffreythomas at onetel.com
Tue Sep 20 13:34:41 CDT 2005

The Asst. Curator of the Signals Museum at RAF Henlow, Alf Fisher, is trying
to obtain schematics for the above machine ,
He says,
"I have a Creed manual which covers everything mechanical but only block
diagrams about the electronics aspects of the machine.  I suppose they had a
policy to replace a printed circuit board if it became faulty rather than
diagnose a fault and repair it.
Please can you help at all with the electronics of the machine? "

Anybody have any info ?

Cheers ,

Geoff.