Hero-Jr Parts Needed --> deep pocketed Apple buyer
guerney at bigpond.com
Thu Sep 22 06:26:02 CDT 2005
> some guy is buying up stuff at stupid prices. Item #5242546074 is a
> common hard drive interface for the Apple ][. He paid $77.
I was curious enough to see what else this person has bought:
in just ONE week!
- an Apple coffee mug for $67
- a Lisa mouse prototype for $400
- an Apple III+ NIB for $790
- a NEXT daydream system for $399
and the piece de resistance
- a blank Apple keyboard for GBP200 (about USD360)
Plus 11 other items to come to a total of $2,745 (USD)
Now indeed is the time to put up anything a bit unusual. I bet the seller of
that unprinted keyboard is pleased!
More information about the cctech