2116A manual

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Thu Sep 22 18:21:13 CDT 2005

 > Any luck on finding the HP-2116A volume 2 manual? ;-)

Sam Wood says he has one, and a core assembly.
I've been asking him about it for months now.
Bottom line is he wants a LOT of money for it
and I have no interest in spending it on that.

As you probably know by now, the 2116 wasn't
designed by HP. The B was a redesign to make
it manufacturable. Docs for the B and onwards
are easy to find (I have probably 6 copies of
the 2116B manuals) Because they had such a
short life, and weren't particularly reliable
there are almost no A's left. The one you turned
up was the first one that still existed that I
had heard about.