orbis drive

ROBO5.8 robo58 at optonline.net
Fri Sep 23 16:04:42 CDT 2005

Hi Thom,

I don't know where you can find Orbis drives.  But if they are the original
style single sided drives then you can also look for Remex 8" drives.  Remex
manufactured paper tape readers and punches and then branched out into
Floppy drives.  They purchased units from Orbis and relabled them at the
time.

Robo