need drivers/manual for M-Systems PC-FD card

ruszler at sbcglobal.net ruszler at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 24 13:21:42 CDT 2005

I just ran into your posting on a forum from feb of last year.  I do have the manuals you are looking for.  With the default settings, you can just pop them into an ISA slot, boot the computer and they will appear as the last HD in your system (under Dos, I've never tried them under windows).  format D: /s will make them a bootable drive.

I had 6 of them but only 2 are still functional - still using them in some old obsolete Emerald flat touchscreen operator interface systems.  They seem to die with age.  If you have any that are still alive I'd be interested $$.

If you are still interested, I'll send you a pfd copy of the manual -  no charge.