IBM PC hacking

Chris M chrism3667 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 10:03:50 CDT 2005

>I am trying to find a reason to keep my PCjr, so it
>comes down to this -
>were there any mainframe communications developed for
>the thing?

>Hey, even the 5100 could talk to an S/3.

 I'm sure I'll wind up with egg on my face here, but I
can't imagine the setting in which a Peanut is
communicating with a mainframe. Maybe a former CEO of
Planter's had one on his desk? I know, I shouldn't
quit my day job.
 A friend is looking for some weird networking
option/cart for his Jr. Anybody know of one?