Tristate Buffer Output if Input is High-Z?

Teo Zenios teoz at neo.rr.com
Thu Sep 29 16:16:42 CDT 2005

All the IIfx ram I have and have seen were 9 chip (1MB and 4MB SIMMs). I
think the 16MB SIMMs were very tall and had more then 9 chips on them like
the ones in the picture below.

http://www.mathdittos2.com/columns/bh/bh990511.html

The machine pictured has 68MB of ram (4x16MB plus 4x1MB). 128MB is the
maximum ram available. It looks like the 16MB SIMMs in the picture have 36
chips on them (probably the same chips that make up the 4MB part just 4
times as many).

I Hope this helps.