Manual for Tektronix 4209

Paul Williams paul at frixxon.co.uk
Mon Apr 10 16:44:10 CDT 2006

Richard wrote:

> What does it mean when manx lists a manual but there is no link?  Is
> that just manual data that you've entered from being cross-referenced
> by other manuals?

Yes, that's one of three sources, the other two being other
bibliographies on the web and lists of manuals owned by me or other
classiccmpers who've inventoried their manuals. Manx does contain a
"source" field which records the reason the manual is listed, but it
isn't public because I wouldn't want people who've supplied information
on their collections being pressured to scan stuff.

--
Paul