Buroughs L5000 available

Dave Dunfield dave06a at dunfield.com
Wed Apr 12 18:13:13 CDT 2006

I was in Montreal today picking up some goodies*, and the guy showed me
a Buroughs L5000 accounting machine - too big for me, but he would love
it to find a good home.

It's BIG - the size of a good sized desk. The schematics that he had with
it show a date of 1966... Has a keyboard,  what appears to be a printer of
some sort, and a paper tape reader. Thats all I know

Located in Laval, outside of Montreal, Quebec Canada. Would be a monster
to ship!

* I know - what goodies?

- Complete TRS-80 Model II, main unit, keyboard, drive-expansion unit with
  three drives - the honkin big TRS-80 "line printer", and a TRS-80 daisy.
  Tons of software (more than a dozen boxes of disks, many original) and
  complete documentation (huge stack of TRS-80 binders).

- ADDS Mentor 2000
  Can anyone tell me anything about this?  Worth keeping? (It's fairly big).
  Got some manuals, but no media.

- Some odds & ends.

Dave

--