earliest graphics display system in your collection?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Tue Apr 18 23:45:10 CDT 2006

OK, what's the earliest graphics display system held by any of you
collectors?

"graphics display system" is anything that creates a graphics image
with a display: calligraphic, storage tube, plasma, raster, etc.
Block character graphics don't count (or I would include my Commodore
CBM 8032 and all the stupid terminals :).

My timeline goes like this, based on year introduced:

    196?: Evans & Sutherland PS-300 terminal
    197?: Tektronix 4010 terminal
    1974: Tektronix 4014 terminal
    1977: Hewlett-Packard 2648A terminal
	  Hewlett-Packard 1350A graphics translator
    1979: Atari 800 microcomputer
    1981: IBM PC CGA microcomputer
    1983: Televideo TS-803 microcomputer
    1984: Megatek Whizzard 1645 terminal
	  Diser Eve workstation
    1984?: Tektronix 4105 terminal
    1985: Sun 3/110 workstation
    1986: Hewlett-Packard 2397A terminal
    1988: NCD 14p X terminal
    1989: Evans & Sutherland ESV workstation
    1991: Evans & Sutherland Freedom accelerator
    1993: SGI Indigo^2 workstation

    []? - I don't know for certain, can you fill in the year?

	     Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>