1965 DEC Logic Trainer

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 22:39:39 CDT 2006

On 4/21/06, Doug Salot <doug at blinkenlights.com> wrote:
> Date codes are from 1965.  It has several straight-8 era flip chips
> plugged in.  Includes an 18-bit set of indicator lights which aren't clear
> in the photo since they need an attachment screw tightened.  The chassis
> appears to be made by a third-party.
>
> http://blinkenlights.com/classiccmp/dec/logic/front.jpg
> http://blinkenlights.com/classiccmp/dec/logic/back.jpg

Nice.  If anyone on the list has one of the later, TTL-based M-series
module logic trainers, I'd love to see a couple photos of this level
of detail.  My stepdad's mother, a school teacher in a nearby town,
gave me the teacher's guide to the later unit when I was in Jr. High
(after I'd started playing with PETs and Elfs, etc).  I've seen
pictures of the outside of that later unit, but not the inside.

-ethan