Cosmetic replicas

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Thu Apr 20 12:49:47 CDT 2006

Hi,

I wanted to let you folks know that I'm getting pricing on having some
cosmetic parts made up.  Here's what I'm going for:
      * 11/20 front panel plexis.  These will be the original colors and
        be an exact replica of the original 11/20 front panel plexi.  It
        be identical in every way to the original (except that it will
        look *new*).
      * H960 header panel inserts.  Right now I'm getting quotes for the
        blank magenta/red and the D|I|G|I|T|A|L PDP-11 inserts.
        However, I also expect to be able to have produced the
        yellow/brown and PDP-8E inserts as well.  Note that these are
        *not* the plasic header panels but are the inserts that go in
        them.

As soon as I have pricing I'll let y'all know.  It should be in a couple
of days.
--

TTFN - Guy