FORTRAN Adventure (was Re: RL02 problem)

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Sat Apr 22 15:24:59 CDT 2006

On 4/22/2006 at 1:09 PM Rick Bensene wrote:

>I'm wondering if the port that we had came from you? I think, somewhere,
>I have a source listing of it on greenline 132 column paper, but it
>might take a while to find it.

Could well be--after I did the port, I made a tape of the source, database
and compiled object and passed it around--I wasn't dumb enough to leave my
name in it.  It propogated like the plague.  Most likely, the source would
be in UPDATE format.  I may have even done a STAR 100 port--too long ago to
remember.

Cheers,
Chuck