anyone have a terminal server?

Richard legalize at xmission.com
Mon Apr 24 23:12:27 CDT 2006

In article <00c601c6681a$d7513660$6800a8c0 at HPLAPTOP>,
    "Jay West" <jwest at classiccmp.org>  writes:

> Exactly my point... which is why I said " *GENERALLY* terminal servers
> aren't the right tool for this", and instead said the data pbx was. Richard
> keeps saying 'terminal server', but all he specifies makes me think he wants
> the data pbx instead.

Reverse console is not something for which I have an immediate need.

Something that gangs up a gaggle of serial devices into TCP/IP traffic
to my VAXserver 4000/300 is something I could use right now :-).
             Pilgrimage: Utah's annual demoparty
                <http://pilgrimage.scene.org>