Prime 2550 in the UK

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 12:48:47 CDT 2006

> In article <C072A99C.2271%aek at bitsavers.org>,
>     Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org>  writes:
>
> > http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8800968650
>
> If ever there was a machine that screamed "Tony Duel", this is it :-).

There are just 2 major problems...
1) I have no space (certainly not for 3 racks). Darn it, I still can't
open the front door properly here because I've not found a space for the
HP9817 system I bought a few weeks back.

2) It's in Manchester, I'm in Lodnon. And I have no transport. It's not
the sort of thing you can take on a train...

There's also the minor problem of 'too many machines, not enough time'
here ;-)

> Tony, you won't need to anguish about board swapping with this one,
> considering the rarity :).

You think I ever worry about that? Darn it, I'll spend time fixing a
board, even if I know I have a good spare and know where it is...