Zemu

Gooijen, Henk henk.gooijen at oce.com
Wed Apr 26 05:17:40 CDT 2006

  Hi Zane,

here is the updated zipped RL02 disk container.
It has Zemu 1.10 just released by Johnny.
I changed the hex fields into octal fields ...

You might first try the earlier sent zip, and then
this new one, to see a possible difference.
If you want a zip file with the original Zemu 1.10
release from Johnny (without my hex->octal adjustment)
just ask, and I'll zip it for you.

  thanks,
- Henk.

> Rats, I was afraid that PUTR was still the only way to do
> this.  Can you email me a copy of zemu.dsk?  I don't
> currently have a system setup that will run PUTR.
>
> I can at least see if it will still build under RT-11 5.7.
> While I was working on learning MACRO-11 a few years ago,
> real life stepped in, so I doubt I can do much in the way of
> fixing actual problems.
>
> 		Zane

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a "reply" message.
Thank you for your cooperation.