anyone have a terminal server?

Tony Duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 26 17:19:17 CDT 2006

> In article <01C6674D.4F8CAD40 at MSE_D03>,
>     M H Stein <dm561 at torfree.net>  writes:
>
> > And I've got a bunch of Digital Products NC16/250 NetCommanders.

You don't know anything about older NetCommanders, do you?

I have a unit on my desk here that's got 16 RS232 ports (IIRC it's 8
plug-in daughterboards with 2 ports on each board). The mainboard has a
Z80A on it I think, and 4 RAM cards (IIRC 256K bytes each). I also have
-- somwhere -- some smaller units with 10 ports (6 serial, 4 parallel),
all on one PCB.

I can dig out model numebrs, etc, if you think you might be able to help