Lets play name that game; Who has a better memory than me?

JP Hindin jplist at kiwigeek.com
Sat Apr 29 19:54:29 CDT 2006

Greetings Rick;

This is, unfortunately, not the game I recall. Although it is possible
that the game I played was a derivative of this, the style of screen
layout is quite different. Nonetheless, I'm going to have a looksee at
this ;) Thanks for the hint.

The game I played showed you, I believe, only what you could "See" - so
rooms that you were not in, or objects around corners would not be present
on the screen. Also the view was very corridor-like, halls and passages
rather than square looking rooms. Of course, this could be my memory
distorting the facts.

Thanks again;