"Key codes"

Don Y dgy at DakotaCom.Net
Wed Aug 2 22:44:32 CDT 2006

Hi,

I've got my Opus PM reinstalled (thanks, Jim!) and am
now trying to sort out all of the little configuration
details.

It supports up to four "sessions" (like ALT-Fx on *BSD's)
plus a "DOS" session.  They are accessed via hotkeys
(e.g., ALT-H, ALT-J, etc.).

In order to change the key mappings from their defaults,
I need to specify the appropriate "key codes" -- from
Appendix G of _The IBM BASIC Manual_.

Apparently "48" is ALT-B (verified).  But, I haven't been
able to sort out the appropriate codes for *other* keys
(empirically).

Any pointers?  I think I have the manual for an old IBM
BASIC *compiler* stashed somewhere so perhaps this will
be a suitable alternative reference?

Thnks!
--don