Maybe OT? SFTP Backup software

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Tue Aug 8 00:29:40 CDT 2006

Perhaps a little off-topic, but...

	I need to locate a (hopefully inexpensive) backup software package, for use on Windows 2000, that will allow me to back up files over SFTP (FTP over secure shell) to a remote server. Said package needs to do so completely without user intervention (in other words, I don't want to make things any more complicated for my dad's system than I have to).

	I've found a few, but they all seem to bear at least a three-digit price tag.

	Thanks in advance.

Bruce Lane, Owner & Head Hardware Heavy,
Blue Feather Technologies -- http://www.bluefeathertech.com
kyrrin (at) bluefeathertech do/t c=o=m
"If Salvador Dali had owned a computer, would it have been equipped with surreal ports?"